Saturday, April 16, 2011

Facial Care


Being beautiful is not only from the outside but it comes from the inside as what they always say. But its not bad when you start caring on your physical appearance. I was never really that much interested on “beauty products” before but as I realized that I’am getting old and there are some signs of aging that I would just like to avoid.
I really do not know which product to use to take care of my skin so I go by with the brand names that I often hear. For the basics I have a facial foam cleanser, toner, day and night cream.




For my facial wash I use Pond’s pure while with deep cleansing foam it has activated carbon and Vitamin B3. To be honest the reason why I bought it its because its colored black o_O. It ain't bad and I feel that my face is refreshed every time I use it. Second, its Pond’s oil solution pore conditioning toner. My friend told me that I do not have an oily face but recently I have started putting make-up I felt like my forehead is showing up some oiliness. So the next day I found my self buying this product.


Next in line would be L’ORÉAL Paris white perfect day cream with SPF 17/PA++. I have watching some talk shows and morning program and many of them discussed how harmful is the sunlight and putting on some cream or lotion would normally protect you to the sun rays harmful effect. L’ORÉAL’s cream has double effect as it helps whitens the skin. Most of the women has dark circle on the eyes and since using it the darkness around the circle of my eyes is somehow fading.



At night I repeat the steps of washing my fash and using of the facial toner and before I sleep I use L’ORÉAL Paris Dermo Expertise white perfect night cream. It whitens the face and it’s a the perfect partner for the day cream that I am using. Many have noticed that my face had become fairly white so I guess all the products that I have chosen to put onto my skin is effective :p.



I may not be the most beautiful lady in the world but at least I have started caring for myself =)

0 comments: